Millions of dollars are being consistently earned on the stock market, and many of us stay away because it can appear to be confusing and intimidating. As a result, we remain economically stranded with the same struggle one generation after the next.
What if you had your very own inexpensive Finance Professor who could explain the stock market to a 4-year old child? What if he also cares deeply about your community, and possesses an internationally-recognized track record of helping millions of people just like you learn the fundamentals of building wealth?
If you're ready to learn how the stock market works, then Dr. Boyce Watkins is your man.
Dr Watkins is a world-leading financial expert who has taught millions on television, radio and in the classroom. His dissertation was written on stock market mechanics, and he has taught at The University of Kentucky, Indiana University, The Ohio State University, Syracuse University, and The University of Rochester. He has become an extraordinary resource for those seeking to understand the fundamentals of money, wealth, investing and everything in-between.
This course will cover everything you need to know to become an active, informed and engaged participant in the American stock market and beyond. You will learn the following in this course:
1) How to buy your first share of stock
2) How a stock is priced and valued in the market
3) Terminology that every stock market investor should know
4) The Dr. Boyce Watkins Model for stock market investing
5) Critical ratios to understand when becoming an investor
6) How to identify risky assets and distinguish them from safer ones
7) Must-have apps on your phone for investing and how to use them the right way
The course also include virtual field trips, power point slides, self-study examinations and homework assignments. Once you've completed this course, you'll find yourself fully versed on terminology that relates to stock market investing.