Greetings, I hope you're doing well.
I am not sure if you're aware, but I've recently designed a Stock Market Certification system. After reviewing at least half of the content and passing a series of exams, you can obtain a certificate honoring you for your achievement.
The certifications can be used to illustrate to others that our institution has agreed that you've obtained various levels of proficiency in investing theory, stock market mechanics, Securities regulation and so on.
Here's how the certification process works:
1) Watch at least 50% of the content in The Stock Market Program.
2) Go to the bottom of the curriculum section to the area entitled "Stock Market Certification Exams." In this section, you will see a video of instructions from me called "How the certification process works." Watch this video, then proceed to go through the content below.
3) There are five different exams, each giving you a specific certification (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5). The material for each exam is given in specific powerpoint slides with an appropriate title (i.e. "Powerpoint slides for Level 1 Certification Exam - Prep Lecture #1" consists of slides for the first prep lecture for the level 1 exam - each exam has more than one lecture associated with it). There is also a video of me giving a lecture for that exam also included in the same section of the content.
4) Once you've gone through the material and feel prepared to take the Level 1 certification exam, go to the file called "Links to take all certification exams." This gives you the links necessary to take the exams, at your convenience. There is a $69 administrative fee for each exam.
5) You have one hour to complete the exam. If you get more than 75% of the questions correct, you'll receive the certification. Your certificate will automatically arrive in your email, along with your score. If you do not pass the exam on the first time, you get three more tries.
They are designed to serve as a signal to those you'll be working with in The New Economy that you have met specific requirements.
Please take care and have a great day!
Dr Boyce Watkins